Please understand that the contents of the site are subject to change or discontinue without notice. We are very careful in posting information on the site but we do not guarantee the contents, nor are responsible for any fault or damage caused by erroneous information. You must use and view the site on your own responsibility. The Association and persons concerned, who have produced or released the site, assume no responsibility for any loss/damage (on your PCs or networks, direct or indirect) or for their repair expenses, caused by your use/access to the site.
1. The Association prohibits users to do the following acts.
1) Acts that cause or are likely to cause damage on the Association or third parties
2) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe third parties’ assets, privilege or privacy
3) Acts that are contrary or are likely to be contrary to morality or public order
4) Acts of making false declaration or notification, such as registration of other person’s mail address
5) Acts of sending or posting harmful programs such as viruses
6) Acts of sending spam mails or mail magazines unilaterally
7) Acts that violate or are likely to violate the law
8) Acts that the Association deems inappropriate
2. When a user violates the above, the user shall agree that the Association can claim damages against the user.
All contents, including sentences, photos, images, sounds and others posted on the site, belong to the Association. Except for personal use, etc. permitted under copyright laws, it is prohibited to replicate, alter or reprint the contents without prior consent of the copyright holder.